Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Truth is, I Prayed to God

Truth is, I prayed to God for wisdom, strength and courage. He sent my wife. I prayed to God that she may be happy. He sent us our daughters. I prayed to God that they would feel safe and loved. He sent us our dogs. 

Tonight I lay me down to sleep. I pray to God my soul to keep. Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.

Thy name is my healing. Oh my God. And remembrance of thee is my remedy. Nearness to thee is my hope. Love for thee my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing. And my succor in this world and the world to come. Verily thou art the all bountiful, the all knowing, the all wise.

I bare witness oh my God, that thou hast created me to know thee and worship thee. I testify at this moment to my powerlessness and to thy might, to my poverty and to thy wealth. There is none other God but thee. The help in peril. The self subsisting.

Dear Heavenly Father, I am grateful for my life. Thank you for my wife. I am so blessed by my children and so humbled by your many gifts. Thank you for thy Son and for my parents. Thank you for all of my family and for my friends. Please bless them with wisdom, strength and courage. Please bless me to known thy will and to recognize your grace. Let me feel thy presence and Holy Spirit that I may always know You are with me. I pray for these things in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Emmanuel Christ. Amen.

Truth is, I pray to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment