Monday, April 10, 2017

Truth is, Life is Epic

The truth is that tragedy in life is when we fail to see it's actually a Comedy. There will always be Suspense and Action and if your lucky Romance. This day and age you can't miss the Science Fiction it's everywhere. Thrillers will theill. Horror shows will give us nightmares. Life will inform us like a Documentary. If we live long enough we will laugh, we will cry, conquer, overcome and we may even scream, we'll learn a lot and in the end what is life? It's Epic.

Truth is my Epic may never be told. Truth is life is supposed to be lived not written. Life is what's happening right now. It is not what we have recorded of it. Sure it's fun looking back, but truth is my best years have yet to be lived. My best chapters have yet to be written. 

My best joke have yet to be told. Ok what do you call a criminal with a snooty attitude going down an elevator?

A condescending condescending.

What if it's raining?

A condescending condisation.

Ok mabe not my best. But it's here now. I just made up that second half. My daughter told me the first. 

Ok if you can do better please tell a joke in comments. Go ahead I dare you make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment